Woman Mistakes Stick of Dynamite For Candle, Blows Off Fingers

 

A woman in Connecticut blew her fingers off and part of her face on Thursday night when she mistook a stick of dynamite for a candle.

The woman had lost power to her home in Bridgeport Connecticut and the family returned home from Home Depot empty handed she remembered that the previous owners had left a box of what she believed were candles in the basement.

The woman lit the quarter stick of dynamite and suffered serious injuries to her face and lost multiple fingers.

The woman, in her 30s and mother of two children was immediately transported to a local hospital for treatment.  The woman's entire family was present at the time, but no one else was injured.

Fire officials are describing the incident as a tragic accident and no charges will be filed.  In Connecticut it is illegal to possess dynamite and firecrackers, but since the woman had no prior knowledge, no charges will be filed.

P1 Podcast: Grading Partners in the Bedroom
P1 Podcast: Grading Partners in the Bedroom
The crew gave letter grades for different bedroom categories to their partners. They also discovered the need for a safe word.
Omarosa Believes New York Times Op-Ed Piece Came From Pence's Office
Omarosa Believes New York Times Op-Ed Piece Came From Pence's Office
In an interview with a San Diego morning show, former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault reveals inside details that indicate why the now infamous, Op-Ed essay...

title

Content Goes Here