This is the San Diego Halloween Party you do not want to miss. The Show is hosting Boo Ball 2018 at the House of Blues San Diego where this year's event will celebrate some of the best horror films ever created: House of 1,000 Corpses, The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Conjuring with themed rooms, activities and adult beverages.
WHEN: Friday, October 26, 2018
WHERE: House of Blues San Diego - 1055 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Boo Ball 2018 is Sponsored By The Haunted Hotel, recently ranked #1 Scariest Haunt in America!
- General Admission tickets CLICK HERE >>
- VIP and discount tickets are no longer available.
NEW THIS YEAR:
Admission is open to anyone 18 years or older!
- The Shining Room - Exclusive VIP Room
- House of 1,000 Corpses - Main floor
- Nightmare on Elm Street - Upstairs bar area
- The Conjuring - a silent disco in the Voo Doo Room
- Best Costume - $1,000 Prize AND a pair of tickets to see Weezer & Pixies April 12th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in LAS VEGAS plus hotel stay!
- Sexiest Costume - $500 Prize
- Scariest Costume - $500 Prize
GO GO DANCERS
- Our Go Go Dancers are shown below.
Touchstone Talk invites you to come to Boo Ball for your mini reading with Christelle, intuitive guide and light worker. Each reading is as individual as the person receiving it. Come see for yourself. By opening your mind to new possibilities, you can gain a whole new perspective. For more information, visit TouchstoneTalk.com.