It is a big bag of mixed feelings at Sky's Old House right now. Excited for the projects that have started. Super excited about the pool...not so stoked about the rain this week. And BEYOND excited that we have decided to go solar. So those two projects are totally on track. What I am getting nervous about is the actual house part. We have been doing all the demo and have a contractor that will be coming in to put 90% of the house back together with the hubby doing the other 10%. We first met with our contractor 5 months ago. So I figured by now we would be starting to put her back together. I am now getting nervous that there is not going to be enough time. Everyone has been clear from day 1 that we only have until the end of May and then we are homeless. Talked to our contractor yesterday and he hopes to get started in a few weeks?!?!?!?!?!  Fingers crossed that I am just being a stress case and that the pros know what they are doing!!!!

Yesterday I brought the hubby lunch and went outside to stare at the home of our future solar panels.................